Baked Ginger Soy Chicken Topped with Mango Chutney
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 T. chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. Asian sesame oil
- 1 jar Charter Oak Mango Chutney
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim chicken and pound to an even 1/2 inch thickness. Arrange in a greased shallow baking dish just large enough to hold the breasts without crowding.
2. Stir together the remaining ingredients except for the Mango Chutney and pour over the chicken, lifting chicken to coat all surfaces. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve topped with a spoonful of Charter Oak Mango Chutney.
Recipe compliments of Phillis Carey, Author and Cooking Teacher Extraordinaire. Phillis is a fan of Charter Oak Products and uses them often with her recipes. Visit her web site at: www.PhillisCarey.com