Our customers tell us they love our Dip Mixes, they make entertaining easy. They are the perfect “go-to” instant appetizer and go with any occasion.
1 Tablespoon Lemon Dill Dip Mix
½ cup Sour Cream
½ cup Mayonnaise
Blend early to improve flavors and store in the refrigerator.
Each package will make 4 cups of Lemon Dill Dip Mix. Not a fan of Mayonnaise, make using 1 cup of Sour Cream to 1 Tablespoon Mix or another option would be mixing it with Greek Yogurt. No Salt, No MSG, No Sugar, and Preservative Free.
- Original Lemon Dill Dip Mix serve with assorted vegetables. Mix equal parts mayonnaise and half sour cream or use just sour cream or Greek Yogurt.
- Use as a tartar sauce for fish, shrimp or scallops.
- Sprinkle dry over Salmon and poach with a little white wine. Tip: Keep Dry Vermouth on hand to use in place of white wine.
- When making deviled eggs, mix lemon dill in with the yolks and mayonnaise.
- You can make a compound butter, by mixing 1 tablespoon Lemon Dill Dip Mix with one 4 oz. stick of butter. Use to flavor fish, top a baked potato or put on veggies. Store the compound butter in your freezer for last-minute flavor additions.
- Add a touch of dry mix to Tuna to enhance the flavor, one word- delicious.
- Use as a rub for salmon and grill or broil.
- Sprinkle dry Lemon Dill Dip Mix on cooked Green Beans.
- Use Lemon Dill Dip as a dipping sauce for Artichokes
- Spoon the Lemon Dill Dip over Asparagus.
We’d love to know what is your favorite way to use our Lemon Dill Dip Mix?